This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

‘Tis the season of sweet potatoes, pumpkins, warm colors, turtlenecks, and long sleeves. Articles everywhere say it’s also time to change your makeup game. But for those of us in the Caribbean, the shift isn’t as dramatic. Most of us aren’t quite ready to give up our brightly-colored lipsticks and mattifying powders entirely, but we are ready for a slow and steady transition. These products will help you do just that!

1. Foundation

Summer is the time for BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but as fall approaches, we can start using heavier foundations without fear of having them melt throughout the day. I recently discovered Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish 25H Foundation with Comfort Serum, and it’s all I’ve use since then. The formula is light and breathable but provides buildable coverage. It also has SPF 20, which means it’s one less product you have to layer on your face. Most importantly, it stays matte but not flat!

2. Concealer

My all-time favorite concealer is Rimmel London’s Match Perfection. It’s lightweight, buildable, and can even be used as a highlighter. It’s perfect for every season, but most importantly, it can cover even the worst blemishes, giving you that airbrushed look.

3. Powder

Dry skin gals can skip this step altogether, but for those of us who can’t, Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Powder is our savior. The powder is fine and easy to apply and blend, but a little bit goes a long way! Otherwise, you’ll find that your foundation will look cakey.

Rimmel London The Only 1 in Listen Up!

4. Lipstick

Rimmel London’s new The Only 1 line promises long-lasting glossy lipsticks that moisturize, and I can confidently say they deliver! The colors are vivid, and they remain the same even after meals. I found that I only had to touch up after wearing for more than 6 hours. The formula is moisturizing and surprisingly not runny. Wearing lip liner is always recommended, especially with lippies that aren’t matte, but to be honest, I didn’t even need it! My favorite color was Listen Up!, a bright pink with blue undertones that make it a perfect transition color for Fall.

5. Mascara

Rimmel London’s 24HR Supercurler Mascara is honestly one of the best drugstore mascaras I’ve used in the past couple of years. Because the humidity level is decreasing, I decided to ditch my waterproof mascara and go for something lighter. I haven’t tested the 24-hour claim, but the mascara holds through vigorous exercise and entire days at the university with no bleeding.

Claudia is a witchy English Literature and International Affairs major from La Parguera. She's worked in various on-campus projects, such as the MayaWest Writing Project and as a tutor at the English Writing Center. In addition, she's worked at Univision and has also been published in El Nuevo Día and El Post Antillano. When she doesn't have her nose in a book, you can find Claudia tweeting something snarky and pushing boundaries as a Beyoncé expert. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram, @clauuia.