9 Things That Were on Every 90’s Kid’s Wish List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Christmas is right around the corner, and the thought got my sisters and I reminiscing about our childhood. As 90s kids, this ended in a serious debate about what things would be at the top of our wish lists if we were still in the 90s. Here are the things that we all agreed on should be in our top choices:  

1. Game Boy

2. Deluxe Talkboy Cassette Player and Recorder (As seen in Home Alone 2)

3. Tamagotchis

I will admit that recently one of my besties and I went scavenger hunting for one but they were all out). *heartbroken*

4. Reptar Bar

Of course! We wouldn’t mind getting a few of these in our gift bags!

5. Gak

Basically if it’s slimy and vibrant, it had to be in our top ten.

6. ANYTHING related to Space Jam

7. Lite-Brite

Before IPad’s were cool.

8. Transparent Telephone

9. Polly Pockets

Obviously, it is impossible to compress the best part of the 90s in this simple list, but it will have to do for now.  

Currently an undergraduate at UPRM, english major. My life is an open book so I enjoy allowing others to read me. It's my way of telling a stranger that even if they don't know me, they can relate to what is ever going on in their lives. I am one part anxiety, half uncertainty and the other half curiosity. I laugh at almost everything, obsessed with pineapples and in love with photography. I am all about simplicity and I only function with caffeine.
English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM.