This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

After the passing of Hurricane Maria, our beloved campus was left devastated and we started classes up again with little to no places to properly study. Luckily, as life ever so slowly tries to get back to normal, the libraries on campus are as well. Here are the schedules for some of the available libraries and some bonus places to study!

Biblioteca de Administración de Empresas

Located between the buildings Osuna and AMO, this two-floor library is small but practical. It’s open from 8:00am – 4:00pm. The second floor of this library has functioning WiFi, desks and tables for studying, and a fully equipped computer room that includes a printer for all of your last minute homework needs.

Biblioteca de Planificación (Dr. Rafael Picó)

Located on the sixth floor of the central tower of Plaza Universitaria, this quiet haven with a view is perfect for those who need absolute silence to study. Open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, you can go ahead and use the available WiFi to research whatever your class demands or just watch Netflix. BONUS: If you ask at the front desk, you can rent a six-person boardroom for any group study sessions (with a fantastic view, might I add).

Biblioteca Ciencias Naturales

For those night owls missing Derecho’s late opening hours, Naturales has got you covered. Open from 7:00 am – 9:45 pm, you can enjoy some of the fastest WiFi on campus and take advantage of how spacious the study areas are.

Biblioteca José M. Lázaro

The most popular and accessible library on campus is, unfortunately, still partially closed. But don’t fret! They have opened up on the left side of the building an entrance for those who want to use the printing services and have a limited space for those who need a place to study. Opening from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, it is indeed a good spot to go to when in the area!

Those are the main places open so far with their respective schedules. What’s your favorite spot to study on campus? Anything we missed? Let us know on our Facebook and Twitter!

A business major in marketing and accounting at UPR-RP in her third year, co-host of Beautiful Losers podcast on iTunes, and owner of local online t-shirt business AIMM.