This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

If you read last week’s article The Return Of The Bees, you will remember the article mentioned a pool party at the UPRRP campus. We weren’t kidding. TODAY the green area next to the Francisco Oller Galery will be transformed into your typical Soruyo Pool Party as part of Adrián Martínez’s performance for the School of Fine Arts graduating class’ exposition.

In order to prove the dualism that exists between pain and pleasure in the artist during the performance, leisure and work in the immediate space being used, and what is public and private in the audience, Adrián set out to organize the first ever pool party on campus. The performance consists of three stages. First, he will construct and fill the pool with zero help. Later, the setting will be completed with your typical tropical pool party necessities like the classic domino table, a barbecue, a cooler, and a radio playing salsa music. That is where your help comes in and you are invited to enjoy the sun right on campus. In the end, Adrián will leave the evidence of what had happened earlier that day as part of the exposition. Whoever goes to observe the installation will be made to ask themselves what had happened. If you weren’t able to participate, no worries because as part of the exposition, there will be pictures and texts explaining everything.

Be warned: Move your beach plans to the UPRRP TODAY because we are ready to party it up a lo sorullo style!

Suzzette Martinez Malavet is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras studying Information and Journalism. She loves photography, shoes, fashion, social media, traveling and exercising outdoors. She has interned at the Capitol of Puerto Rico, Diálogo Digital, Wapa TV, Telemundo Network, U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions and the Corporate Communication/Sales & Marketing Department of the U.S. Mint in DC, but her proudest accomplishment was in Spring 2013 when she founded the very first HC Chapter in Puerto Rico, Her Campus UPR. Suzzette is currently the Chapter Advisor of Her Campus American University, Marymount, William & Mary, and GW. She is also a returning intern this semester at the U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions. This 22-year-old woman is the most career-driven individual you will ever meet. If you want to know a little more about her...if you want to know what makes her tick and what inspires her the most...Unlock the mystery by reading some of her awesome articles!