SUPERNATURAL WEEK: 5 Supernatural YouTube Channels You Should Check Out!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

I love supernatural stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty easy to scare. That being said, there’s just something about the supernatural that I just can’t get enough of. For this reason, I consume all the supernatural-related content that I can find, and it just so happens that YouTube is an amazing place to find it. So, here are five spooky YouTube Channels you should totally check out to get your daily dose of all things paranormal: 

(Don’t blame me if you get nightmares!) 

1. Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural 

From pistols filled up with holy water to taking ownership of a bridge, Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural is everything! I love every second of their videos. Follow Ryan Bergara, a believer, and Shane Madej, a skeptic, in their search of the answer for the question: “Are ghosts real?” As part of their research, they visit supernatural hot spots for Ryan to try to prove to Shane that they exist. It’s hilarious to see Ryan freaking out while Shane goofs around about it. There are four full seasons for you to explore and laugh at their shenanigans. 

2. Loey Lane 

This spine-chilling channel features everything from spooky expeditions, dipping into the dark side of TikTok and Youtube, scouting haunted apartments, and discussing all sorts of creepy phenomenons. Loey’s channels is the perfect place for you really feel like deep diving into high quality supernatural content. She’s an amazing story teller, and her channel’s videos are always interesting and riveting. Since COVID-19, her usual expeditions to haunted places have become a bit difficult to make. Even so, she keeps her channel lively and filled with captivating spooky content. 

3. Jessii Vee

Want to ruin your childhood by finding creepy facts about your toys and cartoons? Jessii Vee is there for you! She is always ready to give you all the facts about them, as well as ghost stories, and the occasional look into eerie places. Of course, like every good spooky channel, story times and expeditions to haunted places are 100% guaranteed! 

4. Corpse Husband

Widely known for Among Us’ genius gameplays and his amazingly deep voice, the Corpse Husband Channel is filled to the brim with spooky stories, often featuring firsthand accounts of multiple people. Terrifying content narrated by the best voice ever heard? Sign me up! 

5. Hailey Reese 

Hailey might be filled with light and love, but her stories surely aren’t! Throughout her YouTube videos, Hailey chronicles stories full of ghosties and personal accounts of haunted experiences she had as a child. All in all, it’s safe to say that she definitely has a lot to tell us! She is an amazing story teller and you can’t help but getting hooked on her channel! She probably has the wildest expeditions of the group. 

I love these channels and if you like spooky content, you will love them too! So go check them out and have fun while you’re at it!

Alana is currently in her fifth year, studying Comparative Literature in the UPR Río Piedras Campus. She loves books, superheroes and mythology. Will sing any song that she knows (even if she can't sing to save her life) and is always tired. She dreams with someday writing a book.