mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summer Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Spring semester has flown by and, finally, summer is around the corner! Getting ready for endless beach days, road trips and hanging out with friends has never been easier with our AMAZING #HCSurvivalKit! You’ve worked hard all year, collegiette – it’s time to #CelebrateYourself!

Some of our goodies included:

• Great reads like The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn and the hilarious Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell. Definitely a must when going poolside this summer!
  • The Her Campus Guide To College Life The ultimate handbook to navigaiting college life 
  • Classic sunnies for those sunny summer afternoons
  • HC stickers, koozies, pens and keychains (to show some HC LOVE!)
  • Fabulous flash tattoos
  • Adorable and colorful notebooks (just because it’s summer-time doesn’t mean you can’t be organized!)

And the most fun part? A way of asking every collegiette how she is going to #CelebrateYourself this summer!

So what say you? How will YOU #CelebrateYourself this summer? 

HCXO!

Ana Maria Baez is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras and is Her Campus UPR's Campus Correspondent. Pursuing a major in Political Science, she enjoys reading, writing, Sunday brunch, traveling overseas, springtime and playing with her miniature schnauzer. She has interned on Capitol Hill for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the Hispanic Press Office, and since joining the Her Campus UPR team in May 2013, she has been working hard towards promoting the first-ever chapter established in Puerto Rico.