Mr. Viera: Architecture Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Some think that architecture students are “urban legends“. But if you take a walk around the Architecture building and take a glimpse down the hallways, you might even spot some eye candy like Christopher Dariel Viera! Read on to get to know him better. 

Name: Christopher Viera
Age: 20 years old
Classification: Junior
Major: Architecture

Relationship Status: I’m in a long standing relationship with fun and freedom (Meaning ‘single’, haha!)
Nickname: Toby or Dariel

HCUPR: Describe yourself in three words.
Christopher: Opportunist, ambitious, curious.

HCUPR: What kind of person do you consider yourself to be?
Christopher: I consider myself to be an introvert. I tend to by shy and quiet until I get to know others.

HCUPR: What are your hobbies?
Christopher: I like to dance, act and draw in my free time. If I can get my hands on a pencil, a brush and some paint, I’ll go crazy.

HCUPR: What is the thing you would like to achieve the most?
Christopher: I think one of my most important life goals is to be able to wake up one day, many years from now, be able to look back and proudly say I’ve lived it well enough to be satisfied, without regret. Finishing my studies, finding a job and settling down are some things I’d like to achieve; but it would be in vain if I wasn’t happy with the outcome of the ‘story’, so to speak.

HCUPR: What is your biggest flaw? Why?
Christopher: Being indecisive. I know it’s important to “think before you act”, but I tend to overthink things and can’t decide what’s right when the moment calls for it. I’m pretty sure hesitating has kept me away from good opportunities a few times.

HCUPR: What is your greatest memory?
Christopher: An event 2 years ago, when I was part of a Forensics Team back in high school. I got to compete against many talented orators and actors from the island. I owe that growing and learning experience so much, since it became a really important growing process that has played a substantial role in my life

HCUPR: Your ideal date is…
Christopher: Questions like these are always hard, no matter how much I think about it! I think the most important aspect in a partner would be the authenticity of a smile and their persona. As for the actual date, the first thing that comes to mind is it has to be stress-free. Instead of an expensive dinner, my mind goes to a typical day out where there is no pressure whatsoever. Spending the day doing things that we both like and making each other laugh is so romantic. Seriously, do you know how amazing it is to make other people laugh? It is wonderful.

Nahir Robles was a former member of the Her Campus at UPR chapter from 2013 until 2018. She graduated with a Bachelor's in Integrative Biology. Some of her interests include writing, modeling, and wrestling. She is currently a Her Campus Mentor and works as a Pathology Assistant.
Alejandra Camille Ortiz is a twenty-year-old young woman double-majoring in Advertising and Marketing at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus. She is a contributing writer for HerCampus.com.Alejandra is a social media buff that likes to keep herself up-to-date with all the new stuff on the internet. She doesn't have many worries aside from the feeling that life flying by far too fast for her taste. Her friends say she has constant nerd tendencies, is a multitasker from birth and is the go-to girl for problems that need solving.You can contact her by writing an email to alejandraortiz@hercampus.com.HCXO!