Meet Cutie Angeli Marie Báez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity is someone I’m very fond of. I never thought that after studying with her my entire life, I’d actually end up interviewing her. Not only is she gorgeous, she’s funny and has a great sense of humor.  Life is really funny, isn’t it?

Name: Angeli Marie Báez Ávila.

Age: 20

Major: Pre-School Education

Hometown: San Juan

Relationship Status: Taken

1.    HCUPR:  What are your hobbies?

Angeli: My hobbies are going to the beach (the sea is like my platonic love), dance and go out with my friends. Sometimes it’s not the place but the people you’re around with what really matters.

2. HCUPR: How is it like being “abanderada” of the UPR?

Angeli: WOW! It’s a marvelous experience. I never thought I’d be in the dance team of the UPR. It has showed me to be patient, prioritize, and to enjoy dancing like there’s no tomorrow… Not to mention that girls on my team are just wonderful human beings.

3. HCUPR: What are your plans after graduating?

Angeli: It’s funny because I ask myself this a lot too. I wish I could do so many things, but I’m still undecided. For the most part, I want to continue studying. I feel that I can devote myself to educating younger generations here in Puerto Rico.

4. HCUPR: Favorite movie/ favorite actor/ celebrity crush.

Angeli: ‘Across the Universe’! My favorite actor is Rene Monclova and my celebrity crush is Pau Dónes (the vocalist of Jarabe de Palo)

5. HCUPR: where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Angeli: I see myself happily working as a teacher in a center or a pre-school, doing what I really like.

6. HCUPR: Something that many people don’t know about you.

Angeli: I love it when they call me rubia (blondie) even though they say that after they call me gringa. Also, I can’t sleep at night without my blanket.

7. HCUPR: Describe your ideal guy.

Angeli: Well that one’s hard, but I’m going to give it a try. Physically he needs to have a gorgeous smile and great legs. He has to be nice, funny, a gentleman, loyal, respectful and  very confident…and a little crazy. He also needs to have a little dancer in him because I want him to take me out to dance.

8. HCUPR: Use 3 words to describe you.

Angeli: Sleepy, lovely and dedicated.

*Photo Cred: 

www.facebook.com

Nahir Robles was a former member of the Her Campus at UPR chapter from 2013 until 2018. She graduated with a Bachelor's in Integrative Biology. Some of her interests include writing, modeling, and wrestling. She is currently a Her Campus Mentor and works as a Pathology Assistant.
Suzzette Martinez Malavet is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras studying Information and Journalism. She loves photography, shoes, fashion, social media, traveling and exercising outdoors. She has interned at the Capitol of Puerto Rico, Diálogo Digital, Wapa TV, Telemundo Network, U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions and the Corporate Communication/Sales & Marketing Department of the U.S. Mint in DC, but her proudest accomplishment was in Spring 2013 when she founded the very first HC Chapter in Puerto Rico, Her Campus UPR. Suzzette is currently the Chapter Advisor of Her Campus American University, Marymount, William & Mary, and GW. She is also a returning intern this semester at the U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions. This 22-year-old woman is the most career-driven individual you will ever meet. If you want to know a little more about her...if you want to know what makes her tick and what inspires her the most...Unlock the mystery by reading some of her awesome articles!