This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

At Her Campus at UPR we are celebrating National Coffee Day (September, 29), here is part of an interview with the President of the Board of IUPICOOP Café, Victoria Solero. She told us who they are, how it is to work at IUPICOOP and spilled the secret of what is that makes the perfect coffee!

IUPICOOP Café has a Directors Board and an Administrator who are in charge of watching the interests of the clients and employees. What is more interesting is that this is the first time a mixed cooperative is opened in Puerto Rico; it’s mixed because they have both working partners and consuming partners.

They are located in the Centro de Estudiantes and their hours of service are from Monday to Thursday from 7 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon, and Fridays from 7 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon.

Wait, what? She didn’t answer any of those questions! Guess you’ll have to wait for our video interview, to be aired tomorrow via our new YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbg0_uyYXX0cC_yRGCBsaCw

Stay tuned! Drink some coffee!

Born in New York's finest hospital: Belleview. Raised in an echanted island: Puerto Rico. Don't expect me on the sidelines, I walk as if the world were my runway. Journalism student learning Physical Education and Recreation because writing stories under preassure was not enough.