toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Trying to dress for the weather in Puerto Rico can be near impossible. If you are thinking about wearing heavy or thick costumes, odds are that you are going to cut the trick-or-treat short. So do yourself a favor and check out this hot weather-proof costume list! Brace yourself for a warm Halloween night because it may be around the 90s this year…

For the sexy edgy ladies:

• Miley Cyrus
  • Belly Dancer
  • Baywatch Chick
  • Wilma from the Flintstones
  • Pocahontas
  • Fairy
  • Playboy bunny
  • Cave Woman
  • Sexy Mini-mouse
  • Wonder woman
  • Cowgirl
  • Cheerleader
  • Mini-skirt nurse
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Eve
  • Katy Perry “California girls”

For our more conservative ladies:

• Greek Goddess
  • Short-skirt Princess
  • Marge from The Simpsons
  • Marilyn Monroe
  • Burlesque
  • Cleopatra
  • Katniss from the Hunger Games
  • Short-skirt Pirate
  • Flapper
  • Little Red Riding Hood
  • Girl from Sun Drop Commercial
  • Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
  • Evil Witch
  • Cop
  • Firewoman
  • Evil Witch

For the daring men:

• The Simpsons
  • 300 men
  • Adam
  • Tarzan
  • Captain Underpants
  • Rock Star
  • Indian
  • Miner
  • Lil Wayne
  • Bam Bam from the Flintstones
  • Pharaoh King
  • Michael Jordan
  • Military
  • Aladdin
  • Freddy Mercury
  • Borat
  • Baby
  •  “I just got out of the shower look” (only a towel wrapped around the waist)

For the dress-up guys:

• Superman
  • Chavo del Ocho
  • Irish
  • Bavarian man
  • Homer Simpson
  • Zelda
  • Police
  • Doctor
  • Pirate
  • Popeye
  • Hugh Hefner
  • Mortal Combat Street Fighter
  • Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
  • Firefighter
  • Angry Birds
  • Referee
  • Sailor
  • Lumberjack
  • Hillbilly

There is no excuse on wearing your sexy or edgy costume this year because this weather is perfect for just that! Consider this…if you are not going to be in a place where there is air conditioning, avoid using large amounts of make-up, thick types of fabric, and heavy hats.

Also, if you want to be cost-effective, try to think outside-the-box to be minimalist buying or try DIY. You can play dress up and put on whatever costume you please, but take precautions…hot weather will be in the air to spook you out! 

*The pictures were taken from:

grungethisway.over-blog.com

tumblinhalloween.tumblr.com

Student at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus. Finance and marketing major and also a soccer player at the university
Suzzette Martinez Malavet is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras studying Information and Journalism. She loves photography, shoes, fashion, social media, traveling and exercising outdoors. She has interned at the Capitol of Puerto Rico, Diálogo Digital, Wapa TV, Telemundo Network, U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions and the Corporate Communication/Sales & Marketing Department of the U.S. Mint in DC, but her proudest accomplishment was in Spring 2013 when she founded the very first HC Chapter in Puerto Rico, Her Campus UPR. Suzzette is currently the Chapter Advisor of Her Campus American University, Marymount, William & Mary, and GW. She is also a returning intern this semester at the U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions. This 22-year-old woman is the most career-driven individual you will ever meet. If you want to know a little more about her...if you want to know what makes her tick and what inspires her the most...Unlock the mystery by reading some of her awesome articles!