This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Not a clue what to do for Halloween? No worries! If you consider yourself already too old for trick or treating then you must be in a real struggle trying to figure out where to go where you can dress up and at the same time turn up. Here is a list of the most intense Halloween events happening this year:  

Yellow Halloween at Rio Piedras, Ave. Universidad 

• Date: October 27, 2016
  • This annual ritual must be made! Yellow Halloween will be presenting in three different districts: Mayagüez, Ponce, and Río Piedras. It’s going to be a hella intense party, don’t forget your costume! There will be a stage with live performances from Jowell y Randy, J King, Bad Bunny, El Sica, Eloy, and much more. Not to mention an all-night bar hopping!

D’marquesina Pre-Halloween PARTY at La Respuesta

• Date and time: October 27, 2016 from 9pm – 4am
  • La Respuesta is a gem at the corner of the street, if you’re looking for a chill place to hang out, socialize, listen to great music and drink beer while wearing that Beetlejuice costume you’ve been planning to wear since six months ago, this is the place!

The Asylum 999 at the Condado Plaza Hilton

• Date and time: October 28, 2016 at 8pm – 5am
  • With more than five DJs present in this secret facility known as the Asylum 999 at the Condado Plaza it’s more than a party! Get your most psychotic costume on (no masks) and your favorite dancing shoes on for San Juan’s most terrifyingly amazing event. (For more info. Check their event out on facebook).

Halloween Pizza Party #3 Ft. Las Robertas & Ave Negra at Club 77 (CR)

• Date and time: October 28, 2016 from 9pm – 5am
  • If you’re really looking for a crazy costume party, the universe is in your favor because this is it! And did someone say PIZZA? AND FREE? Club 77 is total MVP right now, they will be handing out free pizza all night, and make sure you put your best costume on because you could win $$$
  • The Costa Rican bands, Las Robertas, and Ave Negra, will be performing that night for the first time ever along with other bands.

Trancesexual’s Halloween: Horror-Psico-Sexual at El Local

• Date and time: October 29, 2016 from 10pm – 7am
  • Did someone say free??? Yes, this event is free! Get ready to party until the sunrise at El Local with entertainment and drinks! (This event is not suited for all audiences)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Shadowcast- Halloween Special! At La Respuesta

• Date and time: November 4, 2016 & November 5, 2016 from 9pm – 1am
  • If you’re still in that Hallow’s spirit after Hallow’s eve, then this show will conclude the Hallow’s week. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is back! It’s officially time to Time Warp again with your favorite characters. Of course it’s a Halloween special so make sure to dress up silly even if it’s November, it’s still a costume party!
My name is Angela Giselle Elliston and I'm a Literature major in the UPRRP who strives to become a Lawyer after graduation.  One could describe me as a crazy-outgoing person, but also bossy and selfish. Which is why I practice the philosphy of Buddhism. I'm a yoga maniac and practice meditation, but I also try to spread peace towards the people around me as much a I can. I write a lot about ways to improve yourself as a person or as a soul, with tips and maybe some lame jokes.