This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Galentine’s Day is all about celebrating women and the bonds we have with our besties. Usually we leave the gift-giving for Valentine’s, but why not give a special something to your dear friends? It doesn’t have to be something big, after all—little details can go a long way. But if you don’t know what to get for your bestie, here are a few options that might help!

Their favorite food

Of course, given our current situation, we shouldn’t be visiting restaurants, but that doesn’t mean you can’t send your bestie their favorite food! You can cook or even order delivery! After all, UberEats exists!

Makeup

We all have that one friend that has 20 eyeshadow palettes, so why not indulge them some more? Something as simple as a lipstick or even a brush could make their day! You can also gift them a unique set, like Colourpop’s Animal Crossing Collection or their Sailor Moon Collection!

A book they would like

You can’t go wrong with this. There’s just something so meaningful about receiving a book. Knowing that person picked it out especially for you in mind is special and intimate. Each time your friend sees that book, they’ll think of you!

A photo album

In the era of Instagram and Snapchat, photographs seem to have lost their magic. We just post a picture and forget about it almost immediately. With a photo album, you can make some moments permanent, without having to infinitely scroll down a feed. Find your favorite pictures of you and your bestie, and fill the album up! You can also leave some space for adding future moments.

A coupon book

This one requires a little D.I.Y. but it’s easy! Grab some colorful paper, scissors, and a pen. Try to make a small book with the paper and write things like “Coupon to Hang Out at Any Time,” “One Hug,” “Binge Movie Date,” and whatever else you can think of! It might seem a bit cheesy, but it’s also endearing. With enough luck you’ll eventually have one yourself!

May your bestie appreciate all the love you have shown her, and Happy Galentine’s!

A sour patch kid raised in the small town of Villalba, Puerto Rico (she'll argue that she's from Ponce though). She's a total geek who takes everything one fandom at a time. Her major is Creative Writing.