This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

You’ve been procrastinating for weeks.

I mean, you’ve been responsible! At least you’ve THOUGHT about studying.

But every day has been the same.

And now finals week is upon us.

You start to think about everything lined up for this week.

But you’re feeling determined…

You sit down and organize all your notes.

You realize how much work you need to get done.

So you decide to take a little break and log on to Facebook.

All your friends are complaining about Hell Week.

You try to be quirky while complaining on your status and jot down something like…

You finally get motivated to study!

You decide you’ll make a summary of your notes to refresh your memory.

And five minutes into cramming you realize you don’t understand any of it.

So you start mentally recalling people from your class that you could text at this hour.

And when someone responds, you start asking them as many questions as you can in order to understand at least SOMETHING.

There are only three until the exam and you still have five chapters to read.

It comes down to the tough choice of cramming on what’s left or crawling into bed and curling into a ball.

Five minutes before walking into the classroom, you’re sitting outside rocking yourself.

You’re finally done, so you hand in your test. 

When your friends ask you how it went, you just say you’re considering a career change.

You’ve already thought what your Plan B is if you fail out of college.

But let’s be real — you’re awesome anyway.

Alejandra Camille Ortiz is a twenty-year-old young woman double-majoring in Advertising and Marketing at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus. She is a contributing writer for HerCampus.com.Alejandra is a social media buff that likes to keep herself up-to-date with all the new stuff on the internet. She doesn't have many worries aside from the feeling that life flying by far too fast for her taste. Her friends say she has constant nerd tendencies, is a multitasker from birth and is the go-to girl for problems that need solving.You can contact her by writing an email to alejandraortiz@hercampus.com.HCXO!