Cutest Couple Profile: Rocío & Oscar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Names: Rocío del Mar Ortiz Sepúlveda (UPRRP) and Oscar G. Ojeda Cana (UPRM)

Majors: Environmental Design (Arq.School UPRRP) and Industrial Microbiology (UPRM).

Favorite Date Spots: Lately, wherever there’s good nachos. (True Story.)

How they met: We met in middle school at the Central High School Of Visual Arts in Santurce. We graduated in the same class, but only took one class together during those 6 years.

How they made it official: It was during last year (our freshman year in University) that we started really really going out. He was dropping me off at my house after going out one day and just stopped and asked. Straight forward, I like it that way. (She was worried that her mother was going to be furious for arriving at almost 3 am, I was calm because I already had that question set and so I asked, she said yes. Her mom wasn’t even mad.)

What do you love the most about each other: There’s a lot of things we most love about each other, and that’s really the most fitting way for us to answer that question. We can’t just single out only one thing. It’s a whole concoction of our dynamic and qualities as individuals that do damn swell together. (It may seem like a cliché response but pinpointing a specific reason to love most about your partner just leaves a whole lot of other reasons, just as lovable and great, aside. The union of things she is makes me adore her.)

Shoutout: Happy Birthday Oscar!!

Madelyn is an undergraduate Marketing Management student at the University of Puerto Rico- Río Piedras Campus. She is a multitasking genius who can tame Wild beasts while baking cookies. On the pink side of things, she has been a contributor for the UPR chapter since September 2014 and on May 2016 became Campus Correspondent of the UPR chapter.