This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Yelling at someone from across the room seems like the best start to a relationship. Without a doubt, there is definitely love in this relationship, and I can’t get enough! Hopefully there are more years to come!

Cute Campus Couple

Antoinette Luna & Miguel Angel

How’d you meet?

AL: I yelled at him from some bleachers that I liked his shirt. He just gave me a thumbs up. (This was back in high school!)

MG: That was pretty much how it happened. It felt nice to have someone compliment my shirt. No one really does those types of remarks.

How long have you been together?

AL: 11 months

MG: Three years–since we met.

They laugh and look at each other with dorky smiles.

AL: Off the books, we’ve been together one year, five months and a few days.

What was the first thing you noticed about each other?

AL: His eyes. He has lovely eyes and his freckles. Don’t even get me started on that.

MG: That she treated everyone in the exact same nice and friendly way without discriminating.

What makes your relationship work?

AL: That we’re best friends, and we trust each other.

MG: The trust comes from being best friends. Plus, she’s the best ever.

One word to describe your partner.

AL: Dorkysweetcharming. Does that count?

MG: Bootyful. She’s also very dorky!

What’s your Valentine’s Day Tradition?

AL:  I really don’t like Valentine’s Day so we don’t make plans for it. However, last year I sent a serenata his way just to embarrass him!

What’s better than having a relationship with your partner? When that partner is also your best friend. The ultimate goal!

Just one more couple left for Cute Campus Couples. Which one has been your favorite so far? Let us know on Twitter.

Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Josie is a senior in the UPR-Río Piedras campus, majoring in English Literature. When she's not on campus, you can find her browsing a bookstore (as if her TBR pile isn't big enough already!). Books and writing are what drives this girl--apart from fighting to destigmatize mental illnesses and raising awareness about the importance of consent. Josie enjoys traveling, bingeing on spicy food and a lot of sweets, blasting Bieber, and adding shows or movies to her Netflix queue that she'll never get to. Josie is a junior editor for the Rio Piedras chapter in Puerto Rico. If you want to see what else Josie is up to, you can catch her on her bookstagram.
Antoinette Luna is a Performance Studies and Comparative Literature major at the UPR. Her passions include writing, reading, and anything crafty. She loves to sew, write, and make things from scratch. DIY is the name of her game. Around campus, she is known as a bubbly young woman who goes by just Luna. Her future goals include traveling, traveling, and more traveling. Outspoken transfeminist, and wannabe activist, she's out to set fires.