Campus Cutie: Pedro Rivera Puig

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Name: Pedro Rivera Puig
Major: Interdisciplinary Sciences 
Graduation Year: 2014
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Relationship Status: It’s complicated

1. HCUPR: Describe yourself in one word
Pedro: Determined.

2. HCUPR: What are you passionate about the most?
Pedro: Animals and cars.

3. HCUPR: What are your plans for your career?
Pedro: I want to become a veterinarian.

4. HCUPR: If you could pick any Vet School, which one would you choose?
Pedro: Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine.

5. HCUPR: Fast forward, you have your D.V.M license! At that point, what else would you want to do with your life?
Pedro: I want to have a jaw dropping car, house near the ocean, and a boat to go fishing.

6. HCUPR: Any celebrity crush?
Pedro: Beyoncé Knowles!

7. HCUPR: Biggest turn-on in a girl?
Pedro: If she is intelligent, determined, funny and good-looking that catches my attention…

8. HCUPR: Biggest turn-off in a girl?
Pedro: Insecurity and impatience.

8. HCUPR: What is your idea of a perfect date?
Pedro: Go to a nice bar, relax and have a good time.

8. HCUPR: What is the most exciting thing that you’ve ever done?
Pedro: Go hunting during my last internship with the USDA-Forest Service and dissect deer, coyotes and wild hogs.

9. HCUPR: What’s your favorite place to visit?
Pedro: Washington, D.C. 

1o. HCUPR: What place would you like to visit in the future?
Pedro: The largest city and capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam!

11. HCUPR: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Pedro: I see myself working hard in Puerto Rico as a veterinarian… 

*The pictures were taken from Pedro’s Facebook Page
Suzzette Martinez Malavet is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras studying Information and Journalism. She loves photography, shoes, fashion, social media, traveling and exercising outdoors. She has interned at the Capitol of Puerto Rico, Diálogo Digital, Wapa TV, Telemundo Network, U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions and the Corporate Communication/Sales & Marketing Department of the U.S. Mint in DC, but her proudest accomplishment was in Spring 2013 when she founded the very first HC Chapter in Puerto Rico, Her Campus UPR. Suzzette is currently the Chapter Advisor of Her Campus American University, Marymount, William & Mary, and GW. She is also a returning intern this semester at the U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions. This 22-year-old woman is the most career-driven individual you will ever meet. If you want to know a little more about her...if you want to know what makes her tick and what inspires her the most...Unlock the mystery by reading some of her awesome articles!