This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

With a jolly Christmas spirit, Her Campus at UPR received their Holiday Survival Kit! In between the products, we received the 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. Taking good care of your skin is an essential process to achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Sure, sometimes you’re too tired to wash off all that makeup you wore to your friend’s party and prefer to leave your face imprinted into your pillow. But honestly, it feels so much better knowing you nourished your skin and protected your body from dirt and oil – the mortal enemies our skin cells try to fight every day.

Leaders Cosmetics Inc., a known cosmetics company in Korea, is the owner of the 7 Wonders beauty line. Skin care has boosted on its popularity, and one of the hottest trends to come out of Asia are the sheet masks. It’s an easy way to alleviate your skin and even have fun with it if the mask has drawings on it. Having dry skin, I pursued to review the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask, to see if it did what it promised. After a whole day with makeup on, walking, & exposure to temperature changes, I put the glorious sheet to the test.

Being my cynical and skeptical self, I honestly thought this was going to be an usual -meh- facial mask. In the past of other brands I’ve tried, they were always full of serum; stating them as all over the place. Another usual factor is that they don’t fit my face, and that when the time is over, I feel moisturized for a brief moment. Well, 7 Wonders has shown me the light for sheet masks and have my full attention!

First of all, the serum stays in the sheet and the droopiness is controlled to a minimum. Secondly, it has two sides that you can use, giving you the option for seconds. As a matter of fact, when I put it on for about 25 minutes, the serum hydrated my skin, and in the end, when it was time to take the sheet off, it wasn’t a mess! The serum stayed and dried fast, leaving a clean sensation in my face.

I give the 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask a big round of applause for redefining what a sheet mask should be. It’s easy to use, you can manipulate the sheet because of its size, and it does what it promises: leaves your facial skin moisturized after a long day.

A 20 years old millennial in Puerto Rico, studying art history & journalism at the University of Puerto Rico.