This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

Being a team member of Her Campus UPR —a Silver level chapter, I might add!— definitely has its perks. The HerCampus.com National Team was sweet enought to send us one of these fabulous Back-to-School Survival Kits! It was packed full of awesome stuff that our staff has been enjoying. We’d been extra-anxious ever since the school year began for the box to arrive. This week it finally did, and just in time as well. Instead of Back-to-School Survival Kit, I’ve nicknamed it the Almost-Finals Survival Kit. We want to thank all the lovely ladies at Nationals for sending us this übercool care package, and walk you through the unboxing as well!

Her Campus
HC gave away this cute drawstring bag and some personalized HerCampus.com pens, along with a car sticker. And, just in time for finals, the lovely Procrastinating Audrey came to the rescue (Required readings? The only required reading is Vogue.) What better way to show off HC spirit than with HC swag?

Writing in style!
I’m in love with the pink mini journals from Poppin. Nationals also sent over a couple of boxes of Poppin neon pink gel pens to write with. I have yet to put them down! Poppin has a lot awesome office supplies for really great prices available through their websites. And as a gift to our lovely readers, when you use the code DORMSTYLE at checkout you’ll get $5 off your order.

Snack attack!
It’s highly unlikely we’d get through all-night cramming sessions without some extra help. Thanks to Neuro Sonic energy drinks, we’ll be acing each and every exam. Neuro Drinks increase alertness and focus so you can keep your brain in high gear. And did I mention Neuro Sonic has only 35 calories per bottle? Score! The yummy mini Luna S’mores bars were a big help when dashing between classes. And after the semester is done, if any of our contributors are on vacation in the States, they can go ahead and treat a friend to some Chipotle with this BOGO card.

From all the contributors at Her Campus UPR, we’d like to send out a big HCXO to Nationals. This survival kit is bound to help us beat all that college stress to the curb. Remember, readers: HAVE FUN, STAY YOUNG!

HCXO!

Want to get involved with Her Campus UPR? Email Suzzette M. Martínez at suzzettemartinez@hercampus.com!

Alejandra Camille Ortiz is a twenty-year-old young woman double-majoring in Advertising and Marketing at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus. She is a contributing writer for HerCampus.com.Alejandra is a social media buff that likes to keep herself up-to-date with all the new stuff on the internet. She doesn't have many worries aside from the feeling that life flying by far too fast for her taste. Her friends say she has constant nerd tendencies, is a multitasker from birth and is the go-to girl for problems that need solving.You can contact her by writing an email to alejandraortiz@hercampus.com.HCXO!
Suzzette Martinez Malavet is a senior at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras studying Information and Journalism. She loves photography, shoes, fashion, social media, traveling and exercising outdoors. She has interned at the Capitol of Puerto Rico, Diálogo Digital, Wapa TV, Telemundo Network, U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions and the Corporate Communication/Sales & Marketing Department of the U.S. Mint in DC, but her proudest accomplishment was in Spring 2013 when she founded the very first HC Chapter in Puerto Rico, Her Campus UPR. Suzzette is currently the Chapter Advisor of Her Campus American University, Marymount, William & Mary, and GW. She is also a returning intern this semester at the U.S. Census Bureau's Center for New Media and Promotions. This 22-year-old woman is the most career-driven individual you will ever meet. If you want to know a little more about her...if you want to know what makes her tick and what inspires her the most...Unlock the mystery by reading some of her awesome articles!