This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Recently, I got to try Innisfree’s green tea seed line, and it saved my skin. I struggle with keeping my skin clear, and since I have to deal with sensitive skin on top of problem areas, finding products that actually work for me is a daily struggle. Innisfree changed the game. 

Our Spring Break Survial Kits, provided by Her Campus, included a ‘Welcome Kit’ of a face mask and samples of hydrating serum, face cream and eye cream. Before I went to bed, instead of using my usual products, I opted for a full night of Innisfree products only. The next morning, I could tell a difference in how hydrated and radiant my skin looked! 

These products all use green tea seed, which is organic and in its purest state. It is also free of all parabens, synthetic colors and harsh mineral oils. It is meant to be used on a daily basis, and can be used morning and night for extra moisture! All Innisfree products are naturally derived, so you know exactly what you are using, every time! 

Innisfree also supports clean, green living and does what they can to give back to our beautiful Earth. And if there is one thing that every UNT student knows, it is how to rock green! 

The best part is, even if the green tea formula isn’t for you, then they have multiple other products that you can try out, and they cater to every skin type, so no one is ever left out! Check out their website, https://us.innisfree.com/homepage, and look at all their amazing products as K-beauty continues to take the world by storm! 

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.