Cookies
Cookies
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Top Five Places For Cookie Lovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Top Five Places For Cookie Lovers To Get Their Cookie Groove On :)

1. Crumbl

While these cookies may seem a bit pricey, these cookies are worth their price. With many different flavors that change every so often, these cookies are quite the satisfaction for one’s sweet tooth. They are really big and can definitely be split into multiple pieces. My personal favorite is the chilled sugar cookie, but it’s frosted and definitely not for those wanting a little bit more savory in their lives.

2.Insomnia

Fresh cookies with multiple flavors that are great for a late night snack, just as their name suggests. These cookies are paired great with their ice cream, whether in an ice cream sandwich or a pint of ice cream as a side. My personal favorite is one of their large deluxe cookies- the birthday cake flavor. Sweet and colorful, this cookie packs in all the joy so you can reminisce on your childhood birthday celebrations.

3.Great American Cookies

These cookies bring back a sense of nostalgia of a pit stop during a trip to the mall. This cookie place has multiple options in their displays. My personal favorite is their double fudge cookies. Besides cookies, this place is great for custom cookie cakes!

4. Tiff’s Treats

If needing a cute delivery cookie service, I definitely recommend Tiff’s Treats. They have a good deal in which you can get multiple warm cookies. Their delivery service allows for you to gift a box with a card, personal message, and even balloons. My personal favorite is their snickerdoodle cookies that, when warm, are something almost magical.

5.Schlotzsky’s

Now this may not be your typical cookie place, their cookies are still just as delicious as ever. Their chocolate chunk cookies bring the classic cookies back to life. Only downfall is there aren’t many options to choose from at Schlotzsky’s besides the classics. However, if you’re willing to shell out a couple of dollars for simplicity, they are still delicious.

Hello! I am a current UNT student studying to get my major in Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. My involvement in Her Campus was a result of my alignment with women's empowerment and my love for connecting with others. Besides spending majority of my time as a college student or working, I love to watch Marvel movies, paint, visit new places, and eat mac and cheese!