This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

At last, we are officially in Fall! It has been quite a year, but now we all can cozy up guiltlessly with an array of fall essentials, such as candles and homemade blankets. If you are anything like me, you think about Thanksgiving food all year long. There is nothing more comforting than snuggling up at home with some delicious comfort food. This is what the season is all about! 

Trader Joe’s is known for its extremely charming storefront, friendly employees, affordability and unique products. For the past few years, I have been working right across the parking lot from Trader Joe’s. Somehow, I did something right and this universe granted me a Trader Joe’s that is walking distance. I’ve tried many things over these past few years and I’m always on the search for the newest things! 

These are my favorite Fall items to get each year and a few new ones that are worth the try!

1. Butternut Mac & Cheese

I know. I get it. No one likes their mac & cheese altered in any way. However, trust me on this one! It is cheesy, savory, and comforting in all the best ways.

2. Pumpkin Ginger Mini Hold The Cone Icecream Cones

The mini ice cream cones are a cult favorite at Trader Joe’s because they are so adorable. They are now in a fall flavor! 

3. Pumpkin Cheesecake

Is there anything more that I need to say? 

4. Autumnal Fall Pasta Sauce

Pair this creamy and savory sauce with the Fall Zucchette Pasta, they are shaped similar to small pumpkins! 

5. Toscano Cheese with Cinnamon

Charcuteries boards have been on trend this year, rightfully so, because they are delicious. It has a unique creamy sweet and nutty flavor that pairs well with crackers and fruits.

Vegan: 

1. Maple Oat Beverage

This is dairy free, lactose free, and gluten free alternative is great for oatmeal, coffee, smoothies, or anything really.  

2. Harvest Chili

Packs light flavor and tastes healthy, yet it is comforting and hugs you in all the right places, especially on a cold night.

3. Maple Sea Salt Kettle Corn

The delicious blend of sweet and salty makes this the perfect snack while watching movies or getting through online classes. 

4. Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing

Yes, vegan cinnamon pumpkin rolls. They have just the right amount of sweetness and pumpkin spice. Don’t miss out on these!

5. Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce

This simmer sauce has traditional spicy curry seasonings, but with the addition of pumpkin because it’s fall and it’s Trader Joes of course! Try it with chickpeas, tofu, or meatless protein.

Which items are you most intrigued to try? This is just a small glimpse of their fall items. There are a great amount of other delicious items that you may just fall in love with. If you have the chance to visit a Trader Joe’s, pick some from this list!

Figuring her way through her 20's through inclusive beauty, lifestyle, and fashion. Loves immersing in new cultures and foods. Empowering and empowered by women.