This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Style Con: Social Summit is returning to Dallas this weekend and is the perfect place for influencers, entrepreneurs and other like-minded women. Join the Style Con founders and elite guests for a day full of networking, collaborating and free goodies.   

Style Con was launched in 2014 and started as a premier leader in a ‘social space.’ The event occurs across the United States and is relatively a large scale convention that tailors to influencers and individuals who are all things style. 

The Dallas Style Con 2019 will be hosted by Alanna Sarabia. Alanna Sarabia is a talk show host of Good Morning Texas of WFAA. One of the keynote speakers for the event includes Sheryl Adkins-Greens, the Chief Marketing Officer for Mary Kay, Inc. Amina Smith will be the moderator for the event, a host and reporter for stadium sports and Black Entertainment Television (BET) networks. 

The lineup for the day includes: 

Amanda Smith, Founder and CEO of Dallas Girl Gang 

Dr. Melanie Mills, Relationship Expert and Author. Podcast Life Bonds

Elizabeth Savetsky, Content creator and Fashion Designer 

Gina Farmer, Founder of The Dough Dough 

Terricka Cromarite, Actress, TV Personality, and NFL Manager   

Kellie Knight, Account director and Droese Public Relations 

Michelle Ward, Health Coach, Scout and Cellar 

And more.

Entrepreneurial women in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle will be in attendance to share their experiences within the industry. The summit offers chances to learn and chat with the beauty disrupters, content creators, influencers and more. 

There are different types of tickets to purchase for the upcoming Style Con, including a special student ticket for $39 using the code SCSTUDENT.  The Style Fan ($99) includes a general admission ticket holder and will gain access to beauty treatments, pop-up shops, photo walls, delicious snacks, happy hour cocktails and a StyleTote with partner brand luxury items that are valued at $250. StyleStar ($199) includes everything above plus a StyleTote with luxury brand items valued at $450. The last ticket type is StyleVIP, which includes everything plus a StyleTote with partner brand luxury items valued at $1000. 

The partnering brands of the Style Con’s social summit in Dallas include Mary Kay, Warehouse Rose Events, Dallas Girl Gang, Physicians Formula, KIND, Aveda Institute, FritoLay, Nutiva, Tinted Beauty, Sun Chips, Topo Chico, and more.

You can expect items from these companies in your StyleTote that is included in every ticket price. 

The social summit is November 3rd, 2019 from 11 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. in Dallas located at the corner of Cedar Springs Road and Mockingbird Lane. 

For more information visit the Style Con website and social media platforms. 

Website: https://www.stylecon.com/

Ticket Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stylecon-social-summit-dallas-tickets-70723869999

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stylecongirl/

Hi, I am currently a Sophomore at the University of North Texas. My major is Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations with a double minor in Spanish and Communication Studies. Follow my journey here: Twitter: @thankmelaterr_ Instagram: @thankmelaterr
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.