Recent Releases We’ve Been Loving

Here are some recent releases (music, film, etc) that we’ve been loving lately!

1. “Thank U, Next”, Ariana Grande: Ariana followed up her two killer singles with this entire, fantastic album. Our team especially likes “NASA”, “Bad Idea”, and “Ghostin’”.

2. “Better Oblivion Community Center”, Phoebe Bridgers and Conor Oberst: Both of these people are indie darlings on their own, but together make somehow even better music. We like “Dylan Thomas”, “Exception to the Rule” and “Forest Lawn”.

3. “Weezer (Teal Album)”, Weezer: Weezer followed up their hit cover of Toto’s “Africa” with an entire album full of amazing covers of classics. We especially enjoyed their covers of “Everybody Wants To Rule The World”, “Take On Me”, and “No Scrubs”.

4. “How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World”: The satisfying end to a beautiful trilogy that fans and critics alike enjoyed, if the 98% rating on Rotten Tomatoes is anything to go by.

5. “Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes”: We’re still not sure why anyone finds Ted Bundy attractive, but you can’t deny that this documentary series packs quite the emotional punch.