How Cengage Unlimited Is Changing The Game

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

We all know of expensive college can get. Between tuition, parking passes and school supplies, it is hard to swipe your card when you see the final tally after purchasing all of your books. Especially when professors say the book is “mandatory”, though you only end up using it a handful of times throughout the semester. 

That is where Cengage Unlimited comes in. Cengage Unlimited allows you access to hundreds of courses and books all form your laptop. Complete with study tools to help you succeed and a digital locker that allows you to store up to six eBooks throughout the course of your subscription, Cengage Unlimited has everything you need to ensure you make those A’s you are striving for. 

For just $119 a semester, you can browse all their products available on their website. You can search for textbooks/courses,  then add it to your library, and you are good to go. It as easy as that. Now, I know the price still isn’t “cheap”, but in the long run, you could potentially save hundreds of dollars, depending on the number of textbooks you need, making Cengage Unlimited a more affordable option. 

In all honesty, Cengage Unlimited is a website like no other, but definitely do your research before committing to the program. As a journalism major with a minor in English, I didn’t find any of my books on the website. However, a good friend of mine, who is a math major, was able to find a few that he needed. 

If you find that Cengage Unlimited could be a good tool for you, we definitely recommend investing in it. And you don’t have to just get the one semester. You can get a whole year for $179 and to years for $239. Their goal is to help you succeed in your studies, and by making textbooks more affordable, they can do just that. 

If you want to learn even more about Cengage Unlimited and all of its benefits, you can visit their website, https://www.cengage.com/unlimited/ or look them up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. #CengageUnlimited

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.