jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Fall 2017 Goodie Bags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

For this semester UNT HER Campus was given fabulous goodies from Nationals.  We were able to try out mud masks, candy, an amazing planner, and more!

The Freeman Rejuvenating Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask is perfect if you want a spa day at home. It detoxes the skin, makes your face feel smooth and only takes 10 minutes! As an added bonus, it smells amazing while you sit there and let the mask do the job. It is easy to rinse off and it is great for even sensitive skin. The packet can last you a couple of weeks too!

The Hi-Chew candies that I had were apple, strawberry and grape!  The apple flavor was my favorite and I wish I had more! The candy is great because it actually tastes like the flavor you get, but they can be really tough to chew so it is probably a candy you want to let sit in your mouth a bit if you have jaw problems.

The planner that we got was designed by Erin Condren. It is an elegant design that says “you are entirely up to you” in rose gold on the cover. The hardcover is vibrant and I personally enjoy how easy it is to use, with a silk marker that keeps track of each week. If you are looking for one for the upcoming year this is perfect because it goes until December 2018, so it lasts you all year!

We were a little confused as to why we were sent bronzing towelettes considering winter is approaching, but hey, we’re not complaining! These towelettes actually do work and don’t turn your skin orange. Check them out by L’OReal!

Having a hygenic way to travel with your toothbrush is essential, especially in the winter time. Steripod is the best item to do this job! It keeps your toothbrush protected from all bacteria and germs, so you can toss it in your purse, backpack, or suitcase without worry.

Last but certainly not least, these wallets from Aeropostale are the perfect accessory to throw in your purse for all your Christmas shopping! They’re small enough to not be a pain but large enough to hold all your cards and cash. Plus, the maroon color is definitely in season and super cute!

Thank you to Nationals for all these wonderful goodies, and we hope y’all also check out these great products!

I am a fun loving, nerdy, chill, cool girl. I love being a comic book nerd and love to talk about anything and everything. If you want to play video games or even board games I am your girl. I love playing multiplayer games as well as Twister!!! I have a very corky fashion style and well I love it!! I am just a girl that knows what she wants and will try to get there.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.