This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Harry Styles has had many iconic moments throughout his career ranging from his incredibly successful music career to his beautiful fashion taste. He continues to surprise and excite his fans with each piece of new content we get from him. If you’re like me then you understand how talented this man is and find yourself listening primarily to his music shamelessly. No matter what your mood is, Harry has a perfect song to match it. Here are all of his songs divided up to match your current emotional state.

Driving down the beach with your windows down: Golden, Canyon Moon, Sunflower Vol. 6

Feeling like a total badass: She, Woman, Kiwi, Only Angel, Carolina 

Getting ready and need a pump up: Treat People with Kindness, Adore You, Watermelon Sugar

Feeling content and chill: Sweet Creature, Fine Line, Lights Up

Just in the mood for a good cry: Falling, Sign of the Times, From the Dining Table

Just a little melancholy: Two Ghosts, Cherry, To Be So Lonely, Meet Me in the Hallway, Ever Since New York

Feeling totally nostalgic for those 1D days: Girl Almighty, Diana, Kiss You, No Control, Temporary Fix, I Would, History

Petra is currently a junior at UNT majoring is hospitality management in hopes of one day opening her own bakery.