Hannah Eubank: Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

When she isn’t working to take care of Highland Village’s sick puppies and kittens, UNT junior and Biology major, Hannah Eubank is playing Fallout III and IV, tending to her ever-growing garden or binge-watching shows on Hulu. An active member of the UNT Pre-Veterinary Medicine Club and Engaged Beyond Borders, Hannah also fosters animals with the Lewisville Humane Society.  As the end of the semester is fast approaching, I had the chance to sit down with her and ask her some questions about her life, plans, and interests.

What are you plans for the summer?

*deep sigh* “Well I have to take Physics I and II over the summer. #PleaseHelpMe. And I’ll be working at the vet clinic training as a nurse. Hopefully, I’ll have some time to go on road trips, hang out with my boyfriend, Nick and maybe (hopefully) sleep a little.”

What about after graduation?

“Well the original plan was vet school, but that’s not happening anymore. So I’ll probably go and become a registered vet tech. I would like to work for a clinic that specializes in exotic animals or work at a zoo!”

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

“I think going out to a place like Fossil Rim would be cool. Or something like camping. But I’m also really down to just hang at home, watch some competitive video game playing or Netflix (heavy on the chill, lol) “

Who is your celebrity crush?

“Chris Pratt, aka Burt Macklin, F.B.I,  for those of you unfamiliar with his government name.”

If money were no issue, what would you spend your time doing, and where?

“I would spend my time travelling, especially to Iceland.  I would also buy a sphynx cat (and a Golden Retriever)… actually just a lot of different pets. And maybe take my family with me to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

What is something that you want the world to know about you?

“If you ever find me on campus, I’m probably not mad. It’s just my resting bitchface. (Or maybe I’m actually mad, lol)

UNT Junior Integrative Studies major with focuses in Women and gender Studies, Political Science and International Studies. Minoring in photography and journalism. Born and raised in the heart of Chicago, but relocated to Texas for school. I'm passionate about photography, fashion, foods, Vintage polaroid and old records.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.