This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Stuck on what to do for Halloween this year? Here are some ideas to get your creative wheels spinning.

Skull Face

Whether you want to have a classic or glammed up look, you can look fierce and scary all at once!

Unicorn

A trend in the media right now, you can be the most gorgeous glittery mythical creature this season.

Mermaid

Ever wanted to feel like you were under the sea with Ariel? Well now you can with this crazy multicolored mermaid makeup.

Clown

You can be scary as our friend Pennywise from the hit movie IT.

Comic Face

Love the old comics? Bring them to life by becoming one yourself!

Doll Face

Be as cute or creepy as you want with these doll face looks!

Vampire

Tempting and sexy. Find some fangs and your favorite dark makeup and get vamped this Halloween.

We hope these ideas might have inspired you this year. Have fun being what you want on Halloween!

A native San Antonian who is a Sophomore Digital and Print Journalism major with minors in English(Non-Fiction)and Sociology at the University of North Texas. A passionate writer, honor student, makeup enthusiast, and puppy lover. Aspires to empower women and change the social world in a positive way.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.