This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

The realm of beauty and fashion bloggers seems to stretch on forever, and you don’t even know where to start looking for bloggers that perfectly sync up to your aesthetic. Instagram is one of the easiest platforms to begin your search, which is why I’ve decided to share some of my personal favorite bloggers that have helped me shape my style, and even my own Instagram account!

Tess Christine (@tesschristinexo)

Tess reminds me of a modern version of Carrie Bradshaw, and her Instagram feed screams Sex in the City. She came up with the idea of doing “get the look” videos on YouTube where she recreates celebrities outfits using cheaper pieces, which is one of the reasons she became so popular. But her Instagram features each of her outfits of the day and I find it very helpful that she tags the shops she got her clothes from so you can recreate looks of your own.

Alyssa Lenore (@alyssa.lenore)

For all you fellow Gossip Girl fans, Alyssa got you covered. Her New York chic aesthetic reminds me of every one of Blair Waldorf’s personalities, not to mention her closet. She mostly posts about accessories or purses, and if you need inspiration for finding new sunglasses, or even if you want to expand your caffeine addiction (since she posts numerous ice coffee photos), this is the page to go to. Most importantly if you love designer bags, Alyssa has no shortage of Chanel, Givenchy, and Saint Laurent purses to fawn over.

Sarah Angius (@sarahangius)

There are definitely times when I get bored with my hair, but have absolutely no idea what to do with it besides braiding or putting it up in a ponytail. But thank the hair god’s above, Sarah’s Instagram is full of numerous hair styling ideas that I never in a million years would’ve thought of. Her mini hair tutorial videos are nonetheless innovative and deal with a variety of hair types. There is something for everyone, and she even recommends products to help you with each hair style.

Viktoria Dahlberg (@viktoria.dahlberg)

Recently I’ve been OBSESSED with Viktoria’s Instagram. She’s mostly known for her interior design skills, which is why she’s launching her own modern brand for styling your home, called N5 & Sunny. But her feed has several aspects to it, she gives recipe ideas, fashion ideas, room inspiration—it’s endless. The vibrancy and just beaming life is so apparent in her photos, and it honestly just scrolling through her feed puts you in a good mood.

Julie Sariñana (@sincerelyjules)

Last but not least, elegance at its finest, Julie has the Instagram that makes us all want to drop what we’re doing and travel all over the world. She includes styling tips, lifestyle advice, and high-end designer makeup and fashion, all in one account. If you’re looking for business/boss woman motivation, you can find it in her street style and even on her website.

Now you’re ready to take the Instagram game by storm, and hopefully you can find perfect mood board photos on these blogger’s feed as I have, or even just a twinkle of inspiration.  

Wanna be lawyer who's knee deep in the fashion industry with a caffeine addiction (:
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.