This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Finals week at UNT is coming to an end, but it’s not quite over yet. For those of you looking for a distraction from studying for finals or just need a pick me up to help you push through the your last final, here’s my gif to you.

When your professor says the final exam is cumulative-

When you’ve procrastinated the whole semester and now you have to learn a whole semester of material before your final-

Half way through your all-nighter-

After you give up on studying for your finals-

When it has been three hours and you only have one page of your ten page paper done-

When you finish all your finals and it’s time to celebrate-

Finals week is almost over. Push through these last final exams, and relax because you got it!

I'm a junior at the University of North Texas. My interests range from reading to astrology to bullet journaling. When I'm not at school or at work, I'm trying new foods or online shopping!
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.