This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

NYX “Lingerie” Line

Ever needed a lippie that looked like it was barely there for a natural look? This is your go to! They have one that should blend in with every skin tone to give you that simple but cute look.

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal

The cheapest way to make your face pop! They can work for contouring as well as highlighting. The coverage is amazing and it only cost 2.99 at your local beauty supply. Best investment I made!

Ruby Kisses “Instant Fakes” Mascara  

Attention! Trash your fake eyelashes! Do not waste your money! This mascara does wonders and have your eyelashes on FLEEK! Falsies where????

TIGI “love affair” quad eyeshadow

Once again, if you’re going for a natural look for your eyes, this should be your go-to! It’s really pigmented and applies very evenly! ELF  “High Definition Powder”

This sets my face and allows the makeup to stay on just a little while longer. It can be purchased at your local Walmart for about $6

NYX “Photo Primer”

I use the product to prime my face to even out my face before I put on my foundation. Also can be bought at the beauty supply store

Milani “Cream to Powder” foundation

Milani is like heaven for my skin! It causes to my skin to look smooth and even. Rarely do I ever end up with an oily face! I LOVE IT!

NYX “Matte Finish” Setting Spray

And once everything is over, I spray this a couple times (maybe a few) to elongate my makeup wear for the day!

Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.