This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Here are a few things you should probably get as we welcome in the new season!

• Thigh High Boots

Whether it’s paired with a cute dress for that “sexy” look or a pair of jeans for something simple, thigh highs should definitely be a HIGH priority on your fall shopping list.

• Bomber Jacket

Call your “inner savage” and rock that bomb bomber jacket. Show everyone you’re not the one to be messed with and still be style savvy at the same damn time!

• Knit Sweater (even better if it’s oversized)

Whoever created knit sweaters is a complete genius! What’s a better way to look cute and stay warm at the same time!

• Crewnecks are life

Is it Monday again? Go ahead and grab that crewneck and a pair of jeans/leggings and call it a day. These come in handy for days when you just don’t feel like doing anything but duty still calls

• Ripped Jeans

Never walk out the house wearing anything that has holes in it….unless it’s a pair of ripped jeans. Whether they were already bought holey or homemade- they’ll both work. Ripped jeans will make almost anything you pair them with look good. Invest in a pair if you haven’t already.

• ANYTHING ORANGE OR BROWN

A part of #GetChose2k16? Then you have to make sure you own something within the color scheme. These shades compliment ANY skin tone and will have you looking scrumptious :P 

Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.