Discounted Retail Stores Are Hidden Gems Full Of Fashion Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Cute embroidery, tie-dye, color blocking, two-piece sweatsuit sets, bustier tops, and so much more fill discount store racks. These stores have stepped up enormously compared to the racks I remember walking by in the early 2000s during back-to-school seasons. Discount retailers have adapted and are appealing to more generations than ever before! Besides plenty of cute clothes, you can find lots of relevant on-brand makeup and fragrances for major discounts, giving you their higher quality for a fraction of the price!

Tik Tok has been a great way for sneak peeks of some of the awesome finds you may see at your local stores. One example was the viral Tik Tok leggings trend, which was all over social media earlier this year! With plenty of accounts tagging these stores and posting shopping sprees, you are easily able to get inspiration for your next shopping trip!

Be wary though, the more posts about the awesome deals, the more competition you may find on your next shopping trip to discount stores! So hurry on over to your local discount stores to take a look at all the great finds and hidden gems!

Hello! I am a current UNT student studying to get my major in Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. My involvement in Her Campus was a result of my alignment with women's empowerment and my love for connecting with others. Besides spending majority of my time as a college student or working, I love to watch Marvel movies, paint, visit new places, and eat mac and cheese!