Style > Beauty

Calling All Boss Babes: We Found the Ultimate Side-Hustle

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

We all know the typical college stereotypes—overworked, stressed and broke—but in the last few years, side hustles have become more and more common. Young adults are working in their free time to achieve all the goals they have set for themselves, whether it be tutoring, babysitting or even working with a company. Interested in a job that offers flexible hours, a strong community of women and all your favorite makeup and skincare products? Mary Kay might be the perfect side-hustle for you!

Mary Kay is a company that was built by women for women, so you know that they will support you in order to help you build your business to its full potential and even reward you for your hard work.

Whether you want a full-time job with all the flexibility you need when you are still in school, or are simply looking for some extra cash to fuel your iced coffee addiction, Mary Kay has an opportunity for you. Mary Kay provides women of all backgrounds with the chance  to achieve personal growth and financial success. You can learn more about their mission and products here!

Here are our team’s favorite Mary Kay products:

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

This makeup remover gently removes all types of eye makeup. That’s right, even the toughest waterproof mascara. Even if you have sensitive skin, it soothes the skin while removing the makeup, without leaving your face oily.

Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

Combining rich pigments with a water-resistant base allows for an irresistible formula. This formula moisturizes, strengthens and builds your lashes, all while maximizing volume. The brush is flexible, allowing you to coat the entire lash. Plus, the brush is specifically designed to eliminate clump!

Mary Kay Perfect Palette

Perfect for on-the-go, this palette can be customized to have it all—fill it with any Mary Kay Chromafusion Contour, Highlighter, Blush or Eye Shadow. Whether you are fair-skinned or a bronzed babe, you can make it work for you! It fits in your purse, so you can take it with you for all of your daily touch-ups.

To learn more about Mary Kay products and the company’s business opportunity, check out MaryKay.com!

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.