Style > Beauty

Beauty Products That Will Help You Stay On Trend This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

While the weather begins to change so do the trends. This fall, warm colors and burgundy are what’s hot. Love staying on trend? We got you covered with these recommended products.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette – $42.00

With fouteen shades and a variety of finishes, you won’t get bored by this fabulous eyeshadow palette.

Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection Palette – $15.00

From matte to shimmer, this large shadow palette with a full size mirror gives you more bang for your buck than the leading brands with light to dark shades that can be worn day or night.

Urban Decay Cosmetics Eyeshadow – $19.00

Only a fan of very few colors? No problem! With 65 single shadows to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect shade for the season!

Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – $20.00

Keep your look fierce all day with this waterproof eye pencil.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick – $22.00

Looking for that sickening red lipstick? Look no further than these dark beauties courtesy of Estee Lauder.

Tarte Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint – $20.00

If you love liquid lip and being on the edgy side, Tarte has some tantalizing shades to satisfy your punkest needs.

Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Body Moisturizer – $23.00

A fall trend article to nothing without pumpkin spice! This limited edition moisturizer is the perfect for daily use. It’s 100 percent vegan with shea butter, natural hemp seed oil and cinnamon extract. Give some love to your skin by making it soft and smelling delicious.

Feeling a little inspired to buy? Go to your nearest beauty store and find your new collection today!

A native San Antonian who is a Sophomore Digital and Print Journalism major with minors in English(Non-Fiction)and Sociology at the University of North Texas. A passionate writer, honor student, makeup enthusiast, and puppy lover. Aspires to empower women and change the social world in a positive way.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.