This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

As our upcoming Beauty in Me event approaches on April 19th, we’ve decided to interview all of our vendors and volunteers who will be at the event!

Brishae Johnson, founder of Faithfully Mink Lashes, does lashes in the DFW area, and is very dedicated to her craft. Here is what she had to say about her brand:

1. How long have you been doing lashes? I️ have been doing individual lashes and selling Mink Strip Lashes since October 2017.

2. How did you get into doing lashes? I️ got into doing lashes from having a love for makeup. I️ love to do my makeup and apply lashes to complete the look, so I️ decided I️ would learn to do them for other people. I️ also get a lot of experience from practicing on my friends.

3. Who are your role models in the beauty community? In the beauty community, I️ look up to a lot of YouTubers like Raven Elyse, Jackie Aina, and Curly Bev. I️ also look up to other women who do lashes locally.

4. To you, what is the definition of beauty? The definition of beauty is being able to be yourself and doing what makes you feel and look happy. Beauty can be found both inside and out… so the way you look on the outside matters just as much as what is on the inside.

5. What are some of your goals for your company/brand? Long term goals for my company and brand would be the number one place in DFW to come to purchase mink strip lashes. I️ plan to open a location where I️ am able to do lashes and sell them. I️ would also like to offer additional services to women to make than feel and look beautiful, like hair styling and makeup artistry.

6. Is there anything else you want our readers to know? I️ would like for the readers to know that I️ am fully dedicated to my craft. I️ try to make myself as available as possible, and customer service is very important to me. I️ believe that quality is everything! On a person level, the brand is something that I️ started to have something that I can pass down to my 4 year old daughter, Faith.

7. What are your social media links?

Personal IG/Twitter @wrappedwithabow

Business IG @faithfullyminklashes

Website www.faithfullymink.com

Email faithfullymink@gmail.com

We are so excited to have her, so be sure to check out Faithfully Mink Lashes and all our other beauty specialists April 19th for our Beauty in Me event! See you there!

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.