This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

This whole article is just going to be about my unhealthy thirteen-year obsession with Justin Bieber so I apologize for that ahead of time.

Like every boring college kid, I worked all Spring Break… well almost all Spring Break. The last day of spring break, I drove up to Tulsa, Oklahoma ( yuck, I know). I conquered my fear of prolonged highway driving just to see the man of my dreams and IT WAS WORTH IT.

I fell in love with Justin Bieber at nine years old and was diagnosed with Bieber Fever, and I still am suffering horribly from it. Friday, March 18th 2022 marks the day my life changed and I made beautiful eye contact with Justin Drew Bieber and had the absolute best time of my life. I was up front and so close to the man himself, my seat was incredible. It was actually the first time that I saw him live which is insane since I’ve been a Belieber since 2009, I am 22 years old now!! I never got the chance to see him live since my parents wouldn’t allow me to go to a concert by myself without parental supervision and they didn’t want to go see Justin Bieber. I also couldn’t go when I was old enough since he actually ended up cancelling the show I was planning to go to and then Covid happened.

I plan to see him a few more times for this Justice Tour.

Did I mention that I wore a rendition of the My World Tour outfit??? White flare pants with a purple strapless top and a white jean jacket and You better believe I put the jacket on for ‘Lonely’!

The show was absolutely amazing. He started off with ‘Somebody’, he actually sang the wrong lyrics which threw all the fangirls off, but it’s not a Justin Bieber concert if he doesn’t remix his songs. He went on to kill it for ‘hold on’. His third song is actually my favorite off of the Justice Album: ‘Deserve You’. He swept the show next with ‘Holy’ and wow it was an incredible experience. He went on and sang and did the choreography impeccably may I add to “Where are U now”, “What do You Mean” & “Yummy”. Justin’s little shimmy during Yummy is so cute, it’s worth the 200+ dollars to go see! Justin then slows it down with an acoustic set with “Changes”, “Love Yourself”, & “Off My Face”, tears were definitely falling. Right after crying, R&Bieber makes a comeback with “Confident” & “All That Matters” from the Journals album. Justin absolutely brings down the house with another personal fave and recently released collaboration with Don Toliver and Skrillex in “Don’t Go”. It’s never too late to say and perform “Sorry”. He then performs “Love You Different” which is 100 times better live. Justin does a cute and sweet speech about diversity and acceptance before going into “As I Am” which is incredible live. My next personal fave which is performed after is “Ghost” and wow you can feel every lyric when he sings it. Justin does a few slower songs on a platform that raises him into the air..”2 Much” & “Lonely” are next. He transitions into “Intentions” and then does some extremely popular and amazing throwbacks “Boyfriend” and “Baby”. The ‘Boyfriend’ dance break is one of the best parts of the show! And he brings it all the way back to 2010 with “Baby”! It was so surreal to hear that live in 2022. He then finishes off with his two encore songs of “Peaches” and “Anyone”.

Stompstin is a cute inside joke with Justin and his Beliebers. For some reason, he enjoys stomping and marching around on stage. He really brings Stompstin out on stage for “Anyone”. It’s so hype.

Justin Bieber is coming to Dallas May 1st! I’ll definitely be there and hopefully ya’ll decide to come out and witness the greatness that is Justin Bieber. He has been working so hard for this show and this show is amazing. All the hard work he and his team has done really shows every night he goes out and gives a killer show.

Thanks for letting me fangirl and take you on my experience of seeing him live. It’s the greatest feeling and will always hold as a core memory for me. If you’re not a fan of Justin Bieber, I recommend going to see your favorite musician live. That feeling is like no other. The atmosphere, the people, the artist, the connection in the room, everything, it’s just so amazing and electrifying!

Hi, I am a Psychology major at UNT and I love to read and travel for concerts. I am a huge Justin Bieber fan, so that's a huge part of my personality. I enjoy giving and receiving book recommendations.