You know how the holiday season can be stressful; sorting out gifts, cleaning up for company, traveling. It can be a lot to handle sometimes! Here’s some ways to relax during the holiday season.
1. Do a fun face mask. Find one holiday or make your own! It’s an easy way to sit down and relax for ten minutes, if you’re short on time.
2. Watch holiday movies. Crack open your copy of Elf or Charlie Brown Christmas and sit back to enjoy with some popcorn!
3. Make holiday treats. Bake cookies! Make tiny, bite-sized snacks! The possibilities are endless.
4. Listen to holiday music. Michael Buble. Enough said.
5. Holiday DIY crafts. Maybe you can make your own wreath, or DIY someone’s gift. It’s sure to wow and touch the heart.
6. Make a holiday-themed drink. Peppermint punch or pumpkin spice eggnog could be delicious! Enjoy with your holiday treats and some good company.
7. Experiment with holiday makeup. There’s no care like self-care, and having fun with your makeup is food for the soul. Berry lips are always amazing this time of year.
8. Enjoy the company of others. Cheesy, but true. Be thankful and enjoy the company of your dearest loved ones during this time of togetherness.