Being a vegan for almost a year changed my view on what products I consume and use on the reg. Even after going off my vegan kick, I still decided to use the same things that I did when I was a vegan. Here are my top five favorite vegan and sastainable beauty products that you MUST have in your bathroom!
1. Love, Beauty, & Planet
- Love, Beauty & Planet is an amazing beauty line that is not only vegan, but their products are in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles. This brand is focused on reducing its environmental impactfrom start to finish.
- My favorite product? Delicious Glow Body Butter $9.25
- Almost 90% of Lush’s packaging is recycled which includes their plastic and paper thats 100% PCR. Not to mention over half of their products are able to be taken home without any packaging. Not to mention that if you bring back 5 clean face mask containers back to the store, you get one for free!
- My favorite product? Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar $11.95
3. Make Up Eraser
- My absolute FAVORITE product so far. I used to go through about 15 makeup wipes a week trying to take my makeup off and making sure my face was clean. With Make Up Eraser, all I have to do is add my favorite makup remover and wipe my makeup off! These are 100% vegan and environmentally friendly. The best part? All you have to do is throw your Make Up Eraser in the washing mashine and viola! Ready to use and wash ~20 more times!
- My favorite product? Chic Black Make Up Eraser $20
4. Diva Cup
- A Diva Cup is a new way to control your period. Someone who menustrates can use around 300 pounds of period products in their lifetime. A Diva Cup is reusable and can be used for 12 hours at a time! Once your cycle is done or about to start, simply boil your Diva Cup for about a minute in water to disinfect!
- My favorite product? The Original Diva Cup $32
5. Clean Face Cosmetics
- This small cosmetics shop on Etsy focuses on duality and being sustainable. Their hot item in their store are the vegan and zero waste custom makeup palettes that have 4 tins of makeup. Their eyeliner also doubles as mascara to cut down on waste!
- My favorite product? Custom Zero Waste Palette $8.99