Style > Beauty

5 Holiday Beauty Sets to Add to Your Wishlist This Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

If you are anything like me, you live for makeup companies holiday releases that start trickling in around September. Every year, they get better and better. Here are five collections that are so beautiful, you are going to want to ask for them this Christmas.

1. Too Faced- This year, Too Faced kept up their tradition of producing products specifically for different stores. At Sephora, you can find their Dream Queen collection, which includes a makeup bag, an eyeshadow palette, and travel size versions of their Better Than Sex mascara, Hangover setting spray and Pink Swan lip gloss. Exclusively at Ulta, You can find their Beauty Daydreamer palette, which includes a makeup bag, an eyeshadow palette and travel size versions of BTS mascara and their Bunny Kisses lip gloss. They also have the Under the Christmas Tree collection at both stores, with includes three mini palettes. To complete their collection, they also have the Sugar Cookie palette, a lipstick set, a BTS vault and their new Gingerbread Spice palette. 

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills- One word: Glitter. This year, ABH released a collection of loose glitter that comes in eight different shades. It is ultra-reflective, and allows you to sparkle wherever you go. To go with this, they includes a metallic liquid lipstick trio that comes with three new shades in a smudge-proof formula, along with a lip gloss quad with brand new shades. Finally, they released their newest eyeshadow palette, complete with sparkly, pink packaging, unlike all their other releases. The palette is called ‘Sultry,’ and it definitely lives up to its name. 

3. Fenty Beauty- Titling this collection #CHILLOWT, did the Fenty team really expect us to with all their new releases? With this release, Fenty is producing a highlighter palette, two metallic lipstick bundles, a lipstick duo (which will come in an ornament!), a loose metallic powder set that will include three shades, three eye and lip crayon sets, and finally a mini glitter pom pom that produces pink glitter. What more could we ask for? 

4. Kat Von D- KVD never fails to go all out with her releases, and this year was no exception. First off, she is releasing a limited edition set of her bestselling original lipsticks. She is also coming out with a brand new palette called ‘Fetish,’ which comes with twenty-four shades in four different finishes and and a matching blush/highlighter palette. Finally, she is releasing a quad of her Everlasting liquid lipsticks, including three original shades and one brand new one called ‘Latex,” and a Saint and Sinner fragrance and lipstick gift set. 

5. PUR Cosmetics- If you love the Grinch as much as me, you NEED to check out PUR Cosmetics newest release, which includes a brush set and their new palette, the ‘Good Enough to Steal’ palette. It includes 10 eyeshadow shades, a blush, a highlighter and a lip balm that changes from green to pink when you put it on your lips. They also released four eyeliners in black, green, red and white, just in time for the holidays!

Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.