This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Here are 20 phrases that I’ve heard and I wrote down. Maybe you need to hear some of them, too?

1. You are entitled to your feelings.

2. It’s okay if at the end of the day the only person you’ve saved is yourself.

3. To make a change doesn’t always mean it’s huge. It could simply be you being a more positive person. And being nice to someone else and then they’re nice to someone else. A constant cycle. Karma, y’know?

4. The change you make may not always be the one you think it will be.

5. Do you really want them to be the person you assemble furniture with for the rest of your life?

6. Don’t focus on what could be, focus on what is.

7. The art of doing nothing.

8. I love you shouldn’t just become another hello

9. I’ve started asking my friends if they wanted to rant or if they wanted advice. The best thing I could ever do. It’s easier on both parties and sometimes people don’t want unsolicited advice.

10. Success is how you feel, it is never where you are.

11. The only limitation is you.

12. Money does bring happiness.

13. When the weather gets bad, take deeper roots.

14. Be like a plant. Resilient.

15. Own your space. 

16. You can’t plan for the future ever, it’s ever-changing, you can only plan for the now.

17. I have to remind myself that… constantly because you always fall for someone’s potential and never their actuality.

18. Emotions are like waves and they’ll come and they’ll go and you’ll sit on the beach dry some days and others wet. 

19. Stay where your feet are.

20. Live presently.

I am currently a Marketing major with a Professional Selling concentration. I love going on mini adventures, exploring new spots in the city and of course a good cup of coffee. Follow me along the way!