10 Celebrities I Would Marry Right Now Even Though No One Asked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Everyone has a celebrity crush, I just like to keep my options open. Here are ten celebrities I would marry right now, without question, even though no one asked. 

1. Tom Holland- Tom is my #1 soulmate and I would drop everything to be able to meet him. If you don’t know who he is, he plays the new version of Spider-Man in the Marvel/Sony films. He is the youngest actor to play an avenger and in my opinion, he’s the best Spider-Man yet. Tom has been very busy recently and so if you go to the cinema, you’ll most likely see a movie with him name in the credits. 

2. Calum Hood- Calum is the bassist and vocalist in my all time favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer. I have been a fan of the band for many years and haven’t failed to miss a concert in the area. Calum is my number one pick front he band because to me, he has the best voice and he is beautiful inside and out. His energy on and off the stage match mine perfectly and I love him.

3. Joshua Basset- I recently have fallen in love with Joshua Basset, mainly from his role in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. He plays the lead male role as Ricky and after the first episode, I was not only hooked on the show, but with him. I didn’t miss an episode and I continue to keep up with him on social media. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s actually the same age as me.

4. Harry Styles- Harry Styles is a name that is known in almost every home. He was apart of One Direction when I had heard of him. Thought I liked some of the songs, I was never really a die-hard fan. But recently, Harry has gotten my attention. I started listening to his debut album and his newest released album and I am in complete awe. His voice is one of an angel and I have completely decided to stan. 

5. Ashton Irwin- Ashton is my next pick from 5 Seconds of summer. He is the drummer and sometimes vocalist. He doesn’t sing as much because it’s harder for him to play and sing than it is for the other boys with their guitars. Ashton was my original favorite member but he slowly faded to my second. He is the oldest member so the age gap is kinda a problem. I’d be willing to work through it though. 

6. Hayden Christensen- Many people probably won’t know who this is by the name, but Hayden Christensen is a favorite of mine in the Star Wars films. Don’t get me wrong, he’s not the reason I love the films, but it doesn’t hurt that he’s easy to look at. Hayden plays young Anakin the last two prequel movies of the Star Wars saga. A personal favorite scene of mine is when he starts turning into Darth Vador. Wow is the only word I have to describe it. 

7. Luke Hemmings- Luke Hemmings is a guitarist and lead vocalist in 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke is currently in a relationship so that’s why he isn’t further up on my list. I also have some underlying beef with him. 5SOS has been releasing some amazing new music recently, and he’s the only one singing even though the other 3 boys are capable of singing too. So Luke, what’s good?

8. Sebastian Stan- I first watched Sebastian Stan on one of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl. But I didn’t start fangirling him as Conner Basin, but as Bucky Barnes in the Marvel film Captain America: The First Avenger. As many fixated on Captain America, I was focused on his best friend. He had a small role in the first film, but as the Infinity saga continued, his role started getting bigger and bigger. Overall, a very fine man.

9. Michael Clifford- Michael is my last pick from 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a guitarist and vocalist in the band. The only reason he is not further up the list is because he is currently happily engaged to his fiancé Crystal. I am not a home wrecker so I would never interfere. I still love Michael very much though. 

10. This might be seen as false advertising, but I always like to keep my 10th spot open. You never know when you’ll come across a new celebrity or someone well known. Keeping this spot open gives me some wiggle room to let new loves of my life come on my list. Thank you for understanding. 

Junior at UNT studying sociology. Tom Holland and 5SOS obsessed.
Scotlyn is a UNT alum, Class of 2020. She graduated with a degree in Digital and Print Journalism and a minor in English. During her time with Her Campus, she served as the Chapter President for two years, and also held positions as Chapter Advisor, Writer, and Chapter Expansion Assistant through Her Campus Media. And yes, her name is like the country, but spelled differently.