jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why You Should Follow Derrick “talks to cows” Josi on Twitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

If you don’t know who Derrick Josi on Twitter, you need to follow him immediately. If you question agriculture’s ability to care for animals well being, or you’re passionate about agriculture, or you want to leanr more about where your food comers from he’s the guy that will teach you while making you laugh with his wonderful cows and his family. 

Funny Videos of Cows

If you think cows are an adorable, majestic, dorky, or like giant dogs, Derrick Josi has the videos you need.

Honest About What He Does

He will not lie to you about the facts and his videos and tweets are a testimony to the safety of his cows. 

Fighting the Haters

He stands up for himself as a farmer and shows that what he’s doing is an honest and humane way of living.

Learn Something New

You never know what you don’t know and the way he helps explain things through videos and funny commentary makes understanding easy.

Did I mention Cows?

I don’t know if I mentioned this earlier, but most of his videos feature is friendly, adorable, loveable, stubborn cows. 

Whether you are looking for information, wanting to get some entertainment, or you just love cows, Derrick Josi has the Twitter account for you. 

Agriculture and Environmental Science Communication Major, class of 2021. Passionate about agriculture, writing, and art (of all kinds)!! I pride myself in being a pun aficionado and I love finding good new music!