This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

We all like to follow beauty gurus on YouTube that inspire us to be confident and beautiful young Collegiette’s (a college woman who is on top of her game – strategically career-minded, distinctly fashionable, socially connected, academically driven, and smartly health-conscious, who endeavors to get the most out of her college experience on every level.), but who are the one’s who have stuck around these past few years as we, ourselves, have seen them grow into more confident and beautiful women themselves? Keep scrolling to find out!

No. 5 JLovesMac1

JLovesMac1 is one of the funniest YouTube gurus you will ever watch! Her real name actually is JLovesMac1… Just kidding! Her real name is Jarmaine and those of us who have been watching her for three years now would know that. Jarmaine is all about fabulous and fit. She is a great motivation for staying healthy and keeping it fresh. She gives advice on different recipes, workout steps, styling and beauty.

What we love about Jarmaine is that she is not afraid of the mean comments out there on YouTube. In fact, she makes fun of herself, too. Her personality and positive energy is what keeps around. We love Mac, too!

Follow JLovesMac1 on:

: HeyJarmaine

: HeyJarmaine

: heyjarmaine

No. 4 Nicole Guerriero

In her most recent video, “How I Fill In My Brows + Quick How To Lighten Brows,” Nicole admits to us about growing and becoming more knowledgeable over time. “It’s all trial and error.”

Nicole has been a part of the beauty YouTube industry for almost four years now and is continuing to film more tips and advice for all women on products, how to’s, and more. We have seen her go from black, to red, to blonde, short and long hairstyles and we can see constant growth and passion in her videos.

Not only does Nicole give great advice, she is so much fun to watch! She is goofy and carefree and we can surely tell she puts a lot of effort into making her videos as entertaining as possible. She makes it feel like you are literally talking to her through the screen! Nicole is definitely on our top 5 to watch…

Follow Nicole on:

: nguerriero19

No. 3 Andrea’s Choice

Andrea is the queen of Don’t it yourselves and crafts! You don’t know what to do with those old tank tops? Andrea says make a bag. You want to get rid of all those jelly jars you’ve been stashing for a while? Andrea says create a pencil holder. You have leftover honey? Andre says make a facial! Whatever it may be, Andrea always thinks of creative ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle anything and everything.

Andrea recently began a new project called Beauty Undercover by Bare Minerals. The mission of this new project is to travel around the country to help women discover themselves with a makeover by Andrea’s team and Bare Minerals. It has barely begun, but we hope to see more of these episodes on YouTube. And we also applaud Andrea for her lifesaving tips on DIY’s!

Follow Andrea on:

: AndreasChoice

: AndreasChoice

No. 2 Dulce Candy

Yes, that is her real name. Dulce Candy has been blogging since her days in the military to now as a mother, a wife, and a YouTuber, of course. We’ve seen Dulce Candy grow and really become her own person and develop her own unique style. She is very inspirational to the Latina community and she is dedicated to her culture as well. She does a few YouTube videos in English and Spanish and has appeared on red carpet events and social gatherings. 

Dulce candy is also life vlogger! She vlogs about her day, her family, and her everyday work life on her seperate channel, DulceCandy TV. Her son has got to be the cutest lil’ thang! Check her out!

We love Dulce Candy and her dedication to providing her viewers with beauty and styling advice! We hope she never stops filming!

Follow Dulce Candy on:

: dulcecandy

: dulcecandy

: dulcecandy

No. 1 Michelle Phan

YouTube, books, and even her own makeup line? How does Michelle Phan do it!? She’s just simply amazing. Whenever you need Halloween makeup looks inspiration, Michelle will surely have you watching two hours worth of video on just that.

Let’s talk about her makeup line though. Her store, EMCosmetics, is filled with many makeup options to choose from. Our favorite makeup collection is her life palettes. These palettes help you determine what looks you want to wear for the day. It includes 4 blushes, 24 eyeshades, and 8 lip shades to choose from. It’s perfect for on the go! Michelle is on a roll. We can’t wait to see what else she comes out with.

Follow Michelle on:

: MichellePhan

: MichellePhanOfficial

: michellephan