Three Chic Ways to Rock a Graphic Tee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Graphic tees are having a major moment right now. It seems like fashion models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid wear them on an almost daily basis. Whether you want to wear your favorite band, make a statement or share your favorite fandom, graphic tees are great at showing off your personality. Below I have three ways to wear a graphic tee that will be sure to turn heads.

Be Edgy

When wearing your favorite band tee, incorporate some edgy details. Pair it with some ripped jeans and a choker of your choice. Depending on the weather, a denim jacket also makes a great completer- piece. There are endless possibilities for what to wear for shoes, in this case I chose some sleek loafers but sneakers or booties would looks great as well.

Make a Statement

This look is for those who want to make a statement and be comfortable at the same time. The tee itself has a bold message, but why not add a show -stopping coat? I chose a faux fur beauty to pair with this look, but any jacket of your choosing would be fine too. Sneakers with this look are a must, because strong women don’t have time for sore feet. This outfit is all about making you feel good, so wear it with your favorite pair of jeans to tie it all together.

Feminize your Fandom

Everyone has a fandom that they love. Whether its Marvel, or Harry Potter there’s a fandom out there for every body. So next time you reach for your favorite fandom tee, instead of pairing it with jeans or sweatpants try it with a denim skirt. Along with the denim skirt, wear your favorite pair of booties to really amp up the outfit. To finish everything off, add some texture with a small fuzzy over the shoulder bag.  Just by adding some feminine touches to your favorite tee, your look is completely transformed from casual everyday to date night chic.

Images created using Polyvore.

http://www.polyvore.com/