katie harp dRCjgmc4B8I unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
katie harp dRCjgmc4B8I unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Career

Tech Deals for UNL Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

One of the best parts of being a student is the student discounts. UNL has a ton of discounted and free technology and software. I have some details on four of them, but you can learn about all of the opportunities and services here.

Adobe creative suite

Adobe Creative Suite is notoriously expensive, but UNL students can get it for FREE. The process to set it up is kind of tricky, but if you follow the instructions under Student Account Setup Guide, you can get creative for free.  

Microsoft Office 365

Microsoft office is really convenient to have for students, and you can get 365 for free with a UNL email address. You can easily sign up and you will have Microsoft Office for all your academic needs.

Antivirus software

Antiviruses are expensive, but it is really important to have to protect your computer. UNL has got you and your tech covered. You can download Symantec and get your computer protected.

Windows 10

This is not a free product from UNL, but it is extremely discounted for students. You can get the latest operating system for just $25.00. You will have to get your personal windows key from the Huskertech store located to the right of the bookstore. You can learn more about the discounted software available to students on the Huskertech website.

These are just a few of the free and discounted technology services and products provided by UNL to students. I highly recommend you take advantage of these while you have the chance.

Halie is a junior double majoring in Political Science and Economics. She likes to spend her time watching Netflix documentaries, following politics, and hanging out with her cat Luna. This is her third year writing for UNL Her Campus and her second year as the Campus Correspondent for the chapter.