This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Our Her Campus Summer Survival Kit arrived just in time to save the day from the first day of finals week.

We awarded selected girls in our chapter who showed outstanding work ethic and commitment to the chapter each with a Vera Bradley Campus Double ID keychains paired with a CamelBak’s Forge® Divide Travel Mug. The mug definitely came in handy for taking coffee on the go to those early morning finals! I also loved the leak-proof lid so I could toss it in my bag without a second thought.

Along with the wristlets and travel mugs, we also received a full-size Vera Bradley wallet we decided to keep for use in a contest for next semester. The wallet’s accordion style makes it easy to fit into almost any bag! And with 12 card slots, two bill pockets, a zip pocket for coins or phone and an ID window, you can fit everything you need in it!

Pure Silk also graced our chapter with a surplus of shaving cream samples and coupons for their products! This came in handy for some of our girls as they mentioned that they had just ran out, and who has time to run errands during finals week–no one!

This Survival Kit was definitely a much needed in order to survive finals week. Happy break!

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter