Songs for When You’re Feeling Like…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Have you ever been in a situation and just feel the need for an amazing playlist to match your crazy mood swings? I know that I look for the perfect song to match my mood more than a few times a day. Although it’s not entire playlist, I have put together a couple songs for a select few emotions/situations that I know all us girls go through. Between dealing with boys, school, and well, life in general, we need some good tunes to fuel our fire.

Yes ladies. It’s a GNO. One of the best nights of the week. The sole reason us women are still alive. The one night where we all come together and can celebrate just being girls and have an awesome night together. When you’re out with your girls…

Fifth Harmony /// Thats my Girl

Beyonce /// Formation

Sammy Adams /// All Night Longer

Selena Gomez /// Me & My Girls

Sia /// Cheap Thrills

Rihanna /// Don’t Stop the Music

For whatever reason you need some self-confidence. A little booster to help you get through the week, the month or even just today. For whatever is going on in your life these songs will speak to you and remind you how amazing, special and beautiful you are. When you need some self-confidence…

Alessia Cara /// Scars to your Beautiful

Demi Lavato /// Confident

Eminem /// Till I Collapse

Hailee Steinfeld /// Love Myself

Little Mix /// Good Enough

Rascal Flatts /// Stand

Sia /// The Greatest

For the moment when you’re feeling like one hot mama. When you know you look good and feel even better. For when you finally got a hold of that confidence and let it explode within you. When you are feeling hot…

Ariana Grande /// Dangerous Woman

Britney Spears /// Make Me

Jesse McCartney /// Shake

Niykee Heaton /// Bad Intentions

Pia Mia /// Do it Again

These songs are for those us who have men in our life and understand that sometimes they can just be irritating. When maybe things aren’t going how they are supposed to and you start realizing that he was never treating you like the queen you are meant to be treated as. When your boy is acting dumb…

Aly & AJ /// Potential Breakup Song

Adele /// Send My Love

Flume /// Never be like You

Gnash /// I hate u, I love u

Megan Trainor /// Better

Rihanna /// Needed Me

Yes ladies, these are for the times when it’s officially over. When you’ve decided that you deserve more than what you’re getting and it’s just no longer working. When it has all come to an end and it’s time to move on and find something better for you. When you and your man break up…

Dierks Bentley /// Different for Girls

Grace ft. G Eazy /// You don’t Own Me

Ingrid Michaelson /// Hell No

Jason Derulo /// Ridin Solo

Lady Gaga /// Perfect Illusion

The Script /// Breakeven

Jon Bellion /// All Time Low

Remember all those songs we used to jam out to? Well I’m here to remind you of a few. And yes, I’m bringing back everything from Disney to rap. When you’re feeling nostalgic…

Jonas Brothers /// Year 3000

Britney Spears /// Oops… I did it Again

Panic! In the Disco /// I Write Sins not Tragedies

R Kelly /// Ignition

Mizz Mills /// Teach me how to Dougie

Boys like Girls /// Love Drunk

That moment when you think you can do anything. And when I say anything I mean jump off a cliff into shark infested waters. Those moments when you feel invincible but in the back of your head you’re laughing cause you know you’ll never do it. When there’s nothing about you that you hate and the haters are ganna hate. Ladies, when you’re feeling bad ass…

T-Pain /// Apple Bottom Jeans

Britney Spears /// Piece of Me

Beyonce /// Six Inch

Kehlani /// Gangsta

Nicki Minaj /// feeling Myself

Rae Sremmurd /// Come Get Her

Oh goodness, dare I say it? That moment when you finally find the person you believe you’re meant to be with for life. When you find that one person that you are completely and utterly obsessed with since day 1. When you fall in love…

Chris Brown /// Forever

Christina Perri /// A thousand Words

Hailee Steinfeld & Grey /// Starving

Nick Jonas ft. Tove lo /// Close

Chainsmokers /// Closer

Haley Reinhart /// Can’t Help falling In Love

Last for this list but certainly not the least, when you’re really feeling life. When everything is finally going well for you and you feel like you are in a good place for once. While these days seem to be few and far between, they are the days that help us get through it all. When you’re feeling good about life…

The Fray /// You Found Me

Twenty One Pilots /// Ride

Zara Larrson /// Lush Life

The Fray /// How to Save a Life

Sia /// Alive

Pitbull /// Greenlight

I am the oldest child of four and from Omaha, NE. I cheered in high school and was a part of the competitive team at my school. I love Nicolas Sparks movies and Lord of the Rings. I obsessed with American Eagle and yogurt covered pretzels:)