Six Thanksgiving Ways to Turn Kid Crafts into Big Kid Crafts!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Who says crafts that are “meant for kids” can’t actually be made by adults?? Here are a few easy crafts that are simple, beautiful and completely adult friendly! 

1. Nothing is quite as wonderful as fingerprint art! It’s simple, looks wonderful and only takes a few minutes. I love this Thankful Tree because you can put meaning behind each fingerprint or be a reminder of the plentiful things you have to be thankful for. 

2. What’s cuter and easier to make than a sparkly leaf garland? Nothing. That’s what.

3. If these handmade greeting cards don’t melt your heart, I’m not sure what will. What an adorable way to let your friends and family know that you’re thanksful for them!

4. Every Thanksgiving calls for a pinecone turkey! You could literally put these little guys anywhere in your place to add some extra Thanksgiving cheer! Just add a little wasabi tape to the popsicle sticks- it really spruces up this adorable classic. 

5. These little M&M turkey’s are perfect for handing out to friends during Friendsgiving! You will be the talk of the town with this adorable and delicious turkey treats!

6. Finally, a great reminder of what Thanksgiving is all about, being thankful! This is a cute way to have a visual reminder of all the things you have in your life each and every day!

Let’s be honest… All we really want is to nap and make crafts this time of year and now you have plenty of reason! 

Twenty-one-year-old Marketing major with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.Adventure seeker. Tea drinker. Preppy clothes wearer.