She’s Only Five Feet Tall, but She’s got Some Big Dreams!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Courtney Sikora has from Omaha, Nebraska; Millard West High Scool. She’s 18 years old an as a obsession – chocolate. Especially when she’s cuddled up in her bed and has nothing to do all day. Courtney is a freshman at UNL this year and is single – for all of you tall, dark and handsome men out there. She is currently living in room 636. While standing at only about 5 feet, this former soccer player has been proclaimed as the “Selfie Queen” by some of her closest friends. Her raw talent for taking a selfie is truly a gift. Here are some more fun facts about this spunk girl!

Major: Undeclared; thinking of social work or communications.

Involvement: She is apart of the Kappa Delta sorority on campus and is also a troopleader for her own bunch of cuties: The Girl Scouts!

Any Plans for the Upoming Breaks?: “Mostly during this time of year I like to spend most of my time with my family and friends. Being an only child, my parents love when I come home. Once Christmas passes, I plan on doing some damage at the local malls.”

Things that can always make you smile/laugh: “Seeing others happy causes me to be happy too. If a friend comes up to me with a big smile on her face after I know she has had a bad day, I light up knowing she is having a better day.”

Style: “Honestly whatever happens happens with what I’m going to wear on a day to day basis. I’d say I’m a little more edgy when it comes to trying to look nice but when I’m not trying at all…hobo status.”

Favorite Place to Visit: “Calfornia. I have family down there and recently visited there this summer. It was a blast and I loved the adventure. It’s also one of the prettiest places I’ve been.”

Best Advice Ever Given to You: “This one was actually fairly recent from a good friend of mine after having a bad day, ‘You have to have the bad days to appreciate the great ones.'”

Aspirations for the Future: “I would like to help as many people as possible on the largest scale that I can. If I choose to go down the path of a social worker or communications these two fields could help me out a lot! I would like to have one or two kids and a hot husband. He has to be nice too.”

Guilty Pleasure: “CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!!!”

Favorite Color: “Purple, for sure.”

Favorite Movie: “Anything scary! The Happening is one of my favorites. It’s hella under rated.”

Fun Fact: “I was once offered a kid’s menu because the lady actually thought that I was under 12. This was last month.”

I am the oldest child of four and from Omaha, NE. I cheered in high school and was a part of the competitive team at my school. I love Nicolas Sparks movies and Lord of the Rings. I obsessed with American Eagle and yogurt covered pretzels:)